Connecticut Fair & Show Requirements Contests & Events Departments Entry Information Exhibit Regulations
Antique Tractor Pull Antique Tractor Show Association of CT Fairs Garden Tractor Pull King Arthur Litchfield County Council of Fairs Piñata Contest Truck Pull
Dept A - Dairy Cattle Dept B - Beef Cattle Dept C - Dairy Goats Dept D - Sheep Dept E - Swine Dept F - Draft Ponies Dept G - Oxen Dept H - Draft Horses Dept I - Horse Show Dept J - Poultry Dept K - Vegatables Dept L - Bakery Dept M - Candy Dept N - Canned Goods Dept O - Needlework Dept P - Juvenile Hobbies Dept R - Adult Hobbies Dept T - Juvenile Exhibits Dept U - Flowers Dept V - Art Show Dept W - 4-H Club Exhibits Dept X - Photography Dept Y - Rabbits
More Information: Hank Tanner — 860.868.7726
IMPORTANT: The age of the puller on May 1 st will determine the class he/she will pull for the entire season.
NOTE: Tractors with factory stock 15" rims will be classed on an individual basis.
FYI: A 23/10.5/12 tire is 23" tall, 10.5" wide and on a 12" rim. A 26/12/12 is 26" tall, 12" wide, and on a 12" rim.
GENERAL RULES-ALL CLASSES
Garden Tractor Pull Rules
Please be on time for registration so pulls can start on time, 1st time pullers will pull - must meet regulations at next pull
STOCK GARDEN TRACTORS:
1. Stock garden tractors up to 20 hp, 1 or 2 cylinders, gas or electric.
2. ALL tractors must have a rigid draw bar. Maximum draw bar height in classes 1 - 6 will be 1" below rear axle center line. Maximum draw bar height for BIG WHEELS, classes 7 and 8 will be 12" from ground.
3. One set of stock garden tractor wheel weights or tires loaded with liquid ballast. Not both. No other added weight. Wheel weights classes 1-8
• 8" wheels—can be homemade—not to exceed 75 Ibs. per wheel
4. Under mounted mowers are allowed. No chains over 10" long to hold mower deck to tractor. NO OTHER ATTACHMENTS.
5. Engine cannot run over 3600 RPMs.
6. No Cut tires; no tire chains; no dual wheels. No 4x4s. No Crawlers. No Steel Wheels. Pit Bulls. C-Peks. No professional pulling tires.
7. Tractors in classes 7 & 8 MUST be equipped with wheelie bars that are strong enough to support tractor. Wheelie bars must be made of 2" sq. tubing, Vs" thick, or flat stock, 1/4 x 2+1/4 max. brace 1+1/4 x 1+1/4 x 1/8 angle. Cross brace must not interfere with hitch or chain. Wheelie bars must extend 4" behind the exterior of the tire, no more than 6 inches from the ground. They must have wheels (not steel) or flat pads.
8. Wheelie bars are not mandatory for classes 1 -6, but are highly recommended for safety. If you have them, they must meet the standards in #7 of these rules.
9. Cube cadets: MUST have a shield to deflect any flying parts to the ground in event of a mishap. Shields must be made of 16 gauge steel or 1/8" aluminum and surround the clutch housing on top and both sides.
10. Stock seats only. NO CAR OR TRUCK SEATS, BUCKET SEATS OR OTHERWISE.
11. FLAGRANT VIOLATORS OF ANY RULES WILL NOT PULL - PER DECISION OF OFFICIAL.
SUPER STOCK RULES
1. Garden tractors up to 20 hp, one or two cylinder, 4 cycle, gasoline engines.
2. Frame cannot be lengthened more than 4 inches. Hood cannot be raised more than three inches.
3. Tractors must have wheelie bars that are strong enough to support the tractor. Wheelie bars must extend 4 inches behind the exterior of the tire and will be no more than 6 inches from the ground. See #7 of Stock Garden rules for requirements.
4. All tractors must have a rigid draw bar. Maximum draw bar height will be 14". Draw bars may not extend rearward more than 15" from the center of the axle. Rear engine tractors being the exception, with rigid draw bars being as close as possible to the engine.
5. Tractors can run two pair of wheel weights and add up to 300 Ibs. of extra weight. All weight must be secured to tractor. No weights will be allowed on tractor seats or driver. Nothing can protrude more than 20" in front of the tractor frame. Losing weights while pulling will result in disqualification.
6. Maximum engine RPM must not exceed 4000 RPM and may be checked at any time. All tractors must have sufficient shielding of belts, chains, clutches, etc., to deflect any flying parts to the ground.
7. Any type of tire may be used. Tires can be modified. Maximum tire size will be 31/15.50/15. No dual wheels, no tire chains or studs.
8. A tractor that pulls in Super Stock class cannot pull in any other class. Tractor may not weigh more than 1700 lbs. with 31x15.5x15 tires, and 1800 lbs. with 26x12.5x12 tires.
NOTICE: Super Stock tractors will be weighed. There will be a one time fee for the scale to be paid by the puller. Tractors may be rechecked at any later pull at no fee, and at the discretion of the officials.